Six Points College Football Online
To begin playing the game:
- Select the home and visiting teams using the drop-down menus.
- Click the Start Game button in the upper-right hand corner.
During the game:
- Click the available buttons to call plays, such as kicking off, rushing, passing, and so on.
- Read the results at the top of the screen. Dice are rolled for you, and results on the team sheets are highlighted.
- Hover over any player's name to see his stats. Hover over a table header to see team totals.
- Click the Game Stats button to view complete stats. Click the stats window to go back to the game.
- You can show & hide sections of the team sheet with the buttons at the top-left of each section.
For those unfamiliar with this type of game, it attempts to simulate the performance of a real-life team from the past using ratings based on that team's statistics. Results are then generated by the offense calling a play, rolling some dice, and checking the team's charts. Although playable by two people, it is simple enough to play solitaire, and in fact is usually probably played that way. Rules and more about the original game can be found here.
If you run into any problems or bugs, please let me know.